Updated Cleanliness Standards
Your health and safety is of the utmost importance, as well as the health and safety of our team to ensure we’re able to deliver not only an enjoyable experience back, but a controlled, safe experience. Here’s an in-depth look at our protocols & standards in doing so. On behalf of the entire FENIX Team, thank you again for your continued trust, loyalty, and patience throughout this transition — we’re looking forward to seeing you back in the gym!
CLEANING & SANITATION
- Cleaning Protocols: In addition to existing cleaning protocols, we will conduct an in depth, deep cleaning and disinfecting process multiple times a day. All trainers will help to support and contribute to these new cleaning protocols to help ensure your safety.
- Disinfection Procedures: Disinfectants that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, that cause COVID-19 will be used for all continuous and deep cleaning processes.
- Professional Cleaning: Our professional cleaning company will be brought in multiple times a week to maintain our high standards throughout.
- Hand Sanitizer: Clients will be asked to wash hands upon entering FENIX directly getting off of the elevator or coming out of the stairwell, then apply hand sanitizer upon entering onto the gym floor. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and meets or exceeds the CDC’s guidelines of 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizers will be available at multiple locations throughout the gym, to include the entrance.
- Disinfectant Spray Bottles: We will provide spray bottles and cleaners throughout the gym floor, as well as disposable disinfectant wipes, centrally located.
- Temperature Checks: Members and our staff will have body temperature checks taken prior to entering FENIX via touchless thermometers as well as verbal confirmation of experiencing no symptoms. Per CDC guidelines, individuals with a body temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted entry.
- Notifications: Members and staff will be asked to alert us if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last visit to FENIX. We will email notifications and initiate our contact protocol to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at FENIX. Please be sure to have your appointments scheduled in advance with your trainer(s) so it will give us accountability of all persons as well as give your trainer(s) the ability to preplan your experience accordingly.
- Waiver: It is mandatory for all clients to fill out our COVID-19 waiver on Vagaro prior to their first session back. Please reach out to your trainer if you have any trouble finding it.
LIMITED CLUB CAPACITY
- Advanced Booking Required: Members are reminded to book their appointments at FENIX in advance with your trainer(s).
- Physical Distancing: Members & Trainers should try their best, within reason to stay physically distant from other trainers and clients.
- Contact-Less Policy: Sorry no high-fives or hugs just yet.
- Personal Belongings: To reduce cross-contamination and possible exposure we ask to limit belongings that are brought into FENIX and please ask if it’s not directly needed for your workout to please leave it in your vehicles.
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- Your Personal Trainer: Trainers schedules’ will be condensed to three/four days to start which allows for four trainers max on any given day. As more guidance comes out and protocols change we will flex this protocol — that does not limit your training sessions to only 3x a week should you want to train with another trainer.
- Private Integrity: To uphold the exclusivity that FENIX provides, members are only allowed to enter if they have a scheduled appointment with their trainer for a few reasons:
- Minimize the number of people who enter FENIX and reduce the number of touch-points of equipment.
- Enable and allow for greater physical distancing while ensuring we can conduct our sessions without sharing equipment.
- Allow for greater time in between sessions to re-sanitize and clean in preparation for our next training sessions.
- Your Session: All clients are encouraged to show up on time for their appointment and only come in with enough time to start on schedule. Members will be limited to staying after their session to 15 minutes for extra cardio, stretching, or cool down.
- Hand-Washing: All members are asked to wash their hands upon entering FENIX and then apply hand sanitizer upon entering the gym floor.
- Equipment: Cardio and strength stations will be numbered as best as possible and assigned by your trainer prior to your appointments so we can minimize overlap throughout our training sessions.